2012 Summit of Speed – Thoroughbred racing’s fastest day!
In its 12-year history, the Summit of Speed has attracted the country’s top sprinters and has produced several Breeders’ Cup and Eclipse Award Champions!
Six stakes worth a total of $1,300,000:
· $400,000 Princess Rooney Handicap (G1)
· $400,000 Smile Sprint Handicap (G2)
· $150,000 Carry Back Stakes (G3)
· $150,000 Azalea Stakes (G3)
· $100,000 Bob Umphrey Turf Sprint Handicap
· $100,000 Hollywood Wildcat Handicap
· Jockey Sprint Race
· Jockey Autograph Session
· Chance to win a $100 mutuel voucher!
Saturday, July 7
First race post at 12:55 p.m.
Calder Casino & Race Course
21001 NW 27th Avenue (University Drive)
Miami Gardens, Florida 33056
(On the Miami-Dade / Broward county line…Just north of Sun Life Stadium)
FREE general admission and parking.