Florida Statute 551.113 prohibits a person who has not attained 21 years of age from playing or operating a slot machine or having access to the designated slot machine gaming area of a facility of a slot machine licensee.
Children under the age of 18 may not be left unattended on the premises. Law enforcement authorities will be notified of unattended children under age 18.
Calder Casino & Race Course is also committed to provide an enjoyable and safe environment for its patrons and employees. As part of this commitment, Calder Casino & Race Course advocates the responsible consumption of alcohol by patrons on our premises.
The following organizations provide support or maintain programs designed specifically for people with gambling problems.
National Helpline for Problem and Compulsive Gambling 1-800-522-4700
Additional helpful information is available on these web sites:
1. National Council on Problem Gambling, States Councils and Affiliates which include links to its states affiliates
3. The Institute for Research on Pathological Gambling and Related Disorders at Harvard Medical School
4. American Gaming Association
5. Gamblers Anonymous
6. National Center for Responsible Gaming
7. Florida Council on Compulsive Gambling
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-888-ADMIT-IT.